It was the dawn of a new day
An attempt to be true
For I have been hiding too long
For you Lord
For you have called me
To a task I did fear
But now I know I must come out
And say it loud for all to hear
Across the open world
Where hearts meet and love
Where no rules separate us
I will honour you My Lord
For it is true you came to save us
Yet we have hidden you from so many
Just because we believed that we should
A false belief I submitted to
But here My Lord
I will worship you
Here my Lord Jesus
I want to tell everyone
Who you are
Yes the Son of God
Not a man , not a messenger,
But God come down to reach us
To love us more
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment